Clémence is a Senior Associate in the Competition, Regulation and Trade practice based in London.
Clémence is a Senior Associate (Avocat au Barreau de Paris and Solicitor of England and Wales) specialising in EU, UK and French competition law and has experience working in both Paris and London. She advises on all aspects of EU and UK competition law, including regulated sectors such as aviation and utilities. She advises a range of clients, including in the transport, aviation, technology, financial services and consumer goods sectors.
Clémence studied law at the University Panthéon-Assass (Paris II) and the University of Oxford. She is qualified to practise in France and as a solicitor in England and Wales.
Experience & expertise
- Virgin Atlantic Airways on its consortium rescue and takeover of Flybe; as well as on its proposed joint venture with Delta and AFKLM; and the acquisition of a 31% shareholding in Virgin Atlantic by AFKLM
- Uber Technologies on the merger control and antitrust aspects of its JV with Yandex.Taxi in Russia and the CIS, including obtaining clearances in Russia and Kazakhstan
- A UK airline on the implications of Brexit for the UK aviation industry
- MoneySupermarket.com on the CMA's review and clearance of its acquisition of Decision Tech and general competition compliance advice
- A leading investment bank in relation to the European Commission's investigation into foreign exchange rate manipulation