Chris is an associate in our dispute resolution practice.
Chris focuses his practice on product liability and commercial litigation matters. He advises domestic and international clients across a range of sectors, including consumer products, aerospace and defense, tobacco, energy and mining, financial services, and real estate.
Chris has represented companies in U.S. state and federal courts in numerous high-stakes disputes, including wrongful death actions, breach of contract actions, civil RICO actions, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, and commercial foreclosure proceedings. He also provides litigation avoidance and risk management advice on issues relating to contract terms, corporate disclosures, and federal regulatory investigations.
Chris received his J.D. from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, where he graduated first in his class. He received his B.A., summa cum laude, from Ramapo College of New Jersey.
During law school, Chris interned for the Hon. Richard J. Sullivan at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the New Jersey Office of Attorney General.
Before becoming an attorney, Chris worked as a public relations and crisis communications specialist, serving high-profile corporate clients in the automotive and financial services sectors.
Experience & expertise
- coordinating counsel to a Korean component parts manufacturer in nationwide state and federal product liability litigation
- trial counsel to an Italian biopharmaceutical corporation in litigation concerning contracts governing the development, manufacture, and commercialization of medical device and drug products
- trial counsel to a U.S. real estate technology company in New Jersey court action, obtaining dismissal of tortious interference and unfair competition claims
- trial counsel to a U.S. telephony services provider in federal breach of contract action arising from a foreign ransomware attack
- trial counsel to an Emirati government subcontractor in multimillion-dollar breach of contract dispute with major U.S. defense contractor
- trial counsel to a Swiss financial institution in adversary proceedings arising from liquidation of major U.S. securities firm
- trial counsel to an Israeli financial institution in commercial foreclosure and bankruptcy adversary proceedings
- legal advisor a Spanish agri-tech company and its U.S. subsidiaries in foreign tort action arising from sale of allegedly defective plant material under contracts governed by California law
- legal advisor to a multinational aerospace and defense company on U.S. federal climate legislation and regulations impacting defense contractors
- legal advisor to an Australian energy company on risks of greenwashing litigation attendant to ESG disclosures in U.S. state and federal courts