Chloe is an Associate in the firm’s corporate practice with a focus on the energy and infrastructure sector.
Chloe advises clients on private mergers and acquisitions transactions, joint venture arrangements, project development, and other corporate and transactional matters in respect of energy and infrastructure projects, both in the UK and internationally. She advises a range of clients including corporate investors, project companies and funds, with a focus on the renewable energy and power sectors.
Chloe obtained an LL.B. and a French law degree from King's College London and Université Paris I: Panthéon-Sorbonne. She also attained a Master's degree in Global Business Law and Governance at Université Paris I: Panthéon-Sorbonne, Sciences Po and Columbia University.
Chloe speaks native English and French and intermediate Spanish.
Experience & expertise
- InterGen on the sale of its business interests in the UK to CREDITAS Group based in the Czech Republic
- a confidential client on its acquisition of a majority interest in 3 development stage electricity interconnector projects to Denmark, to Belgium and to Germany
- BP on its bid for the development, construction and operation of two offshore wind farms at Hollandse Kust (West) offshore wind farm sites VI and VII
- a confidential client to advise on its bid to acquire 100% of a solar PV development company focused on developing solar PV and co-located BESS projects in the UK
- a confidential client on the sale of a portfolio of PPP road projects in a European jurisdiction