Chevi specialises in private M&A, joint ventures, private equity transactions and stakeholder arrangements.
Chevi is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team in Melbourne. Chevi acts on complex and high value corporate transactions. She specialises in private M&A transactions including acquisitions, exits and investments, private equity transactions, and stakeholder arrangements such as partnership, shareholder and joint venture agreements. Chevi acts for clients in Australia and internationally across a broad range of sectors, including health and pharmaceuticals, consumer products, fintech, and wealth management.
Chevi holds a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) and Bachelor of Science from Monash University.
Chevi is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the Federal and High Courts of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- PharmLex GmbH, a portfolio company of German private equity firm, Actus Capital Partners AG, on its acquisition of a majority interest in Australian health science company, Brandwood CKC*
- Earth Rules, an Australian subsidiary of Tata Consumer Products, on the divestment of its MAP out-of-home coffee business*
- Channel Capital on its management buyout of Highbury Partnership and incoming investment from New York capital provider, Kudu Investment Management*
- the founders of Quad Lock on the sale of a majority share interest to Quadrant Growth Fund*
- AmorePacific on its acquisition of a significant minority interest in Rationale Beauty*
*Experience gained at a previous firm.