Charles is a corporate lawyer with experience of public and private M&A.
Charles is an associate in our corporate division. He has experience advising clients on public and private M&A and other corporate finance transactions. Charles spent six months during 2015 on secondment to the Lloyds Banking Group Corporate and M&A Legal team.
Experience & expertise
- The Ardonagh Group on the proposed merger between Markerstudy Group and Atlanta Group, Ardonagh's personal lines insurance broking business, funded by new investment led by Pollen Street Capital and Bain Capital Special Situations and valuing Atlanta at £1.2 billion
- AbbVie on its proposed US$54 billion merger with Shire Pharmaceuticals plc
- Bevco Ltd. on the US$107 billion recommended acquisition of SABMiller plc by Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
- Hammerson on the €1.8 billion acquisition of Dundrum Town Centre and other Irish retail properties and related joint venture with Allianz
- Willis on its acquisition of an 85% partnership interest in Miller Insurance Services LLP
- United Spirits Limited on its £430 million disposal by auction sale of the Whyte & Mackay business to Emperador