Cecilia is an Executive Counsel in our Australian Equity Capital Markets Group.
Cecilia focuses on assisting her clients to achieve the best possible commercial outcomes
Cecilia’s practice covers:
- corporate restructures
- managed investment schemes
- trusts and financial services
- corporate governance
- general corporate and ASX listing rule advice
Cecilia holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Queensland. Cecilia has practised within our Corporate Group since joining in 2007.
Cecilia is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Australian Unity Funds Management Limited as responsible entity of Australian Unity Healthcare Property Trust in 2023 in relation to its $350 million capital raise consisting of a $150 million non-renounceable entitlement offer of wholesale units to existing unitholders and $200 million placement to new investors
- Tulla Resources Plc in 2023 on its merger with Pantoro Limited by way of a UK scheme of arrangement and associated capital raising
- Tabcorp Holdings on its $600 million PAITREO entitlement offer
- Equity Trustee’s $125 million accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer in 2022
- BHP on its $7.3 billion off market tender buy-back
- Reliance Worldwide Corporation on its $919 million initial public offer