Catherine is a senior associate in our Real Estate team, based in London.
Catherine advises on a broad range of commercial property matters, with a particular focus on the real estate elements of energy and infrastructure transactions, having advised a range of energy companies, developers and investors on the acquisition, development, financing and disposal of various energy projects.
Catherine read History at Merton College, University of Oxford and subsequently completed her GDL and LPC at the University of Law.
Experience & expertise
- A leading energy developer and operator (whilst on secondment) on the disposal of the transmission assets of one of its offshore wind farms pursuant to the OFTO regime*
- A renewable energy company on the onshore property elements of two offshore wind DCO projects*
- An energy developer on the acquisition of a portfolio of operational solar and onshore wind assets, as well as the acquisition of land rights for proposed solar farm projects*
- An offshore transmission investor and operator in relation to the acquisition of the transmission assets of three offshore wind projects, with a combined total capacity of over 1,500 MW*
- A major utility company on a number of residential and commercial district heating schemes*
*whilst working at previous firm