Cassie is a corporate lawyer specialising in mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets transactions.
Cassie is an associate in our corporate team. Cassie advises both UK and international clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including public takeovers and private M&A transactions, initial public offerings, and secondary capital raisings. Cassie has spent time on secondment at global insurance broker Willis Towers Watson.
Cassie is currently on secondment at JP Morgan.
Cassie graduated with a first-class honours degree in Biochemistry from Kings College London, before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in London.
Experience & expertise
- Hammerson on its £552 million rights issue and sale of substantially all of its 50% interest in VIA Outlets for €301 million
- PensionBee on its £340 million IPO on the High Growth Segment of the LSE and subsequent step-up to the Premium segment (for the banks)
- Easyjet on its £1.2 billion rights issue
- Capital & Counties Properties on its recommended all-share merger with Shaftesbury Plc resulting in a combined portfolio worth £5 billion
- Pearson plc on the sale of its local K12 Courseware businesses in Italy and Germany to Sanoma Corporation, a leading European K12 learning services company listed in Nasdaq Helsinki