Casey is a Partner in the firm's corporate practice with a focus on Tax.
Based in the London office, she has particular experience advising clients in the real estate sector and financial institutions sector and in relation to complex M&A transactions, high value structured real estate transactions, real estate funds, private equity and joint ventures. She has a particular interest in impact investment.
She also handles tax disputes work, including several HMRC enquiries for large corporations.
In its Rising Stars series, MergerLinks named Casey among the top 30 young tax lawyers most active on EMEA deals.
Experience & expertise
- Goldman Sachs on its acquisition of the build-to rent-Thistle portfolio from Gatehouse Bank
- Westfield on the pre-letting of 14 Westfield Avenue to HMRC and subsequent forward sale to Legal and General Pensions
- Westfield and Hammerson tax and structuring advice on their joint venture in relation to a shopping centre development
- PA Holdings on its disposal of a 50% in its business to Carlyle
- Sky on its disposal of Sky Bet to CVC Partners