Carolyn is a senior associate in the Real Estate team based in London.
Carolyn provides advice on a full range of real estate services including developments, joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals, as well as major leasing and finance-related work.
She has particular expertise in complex development and regeneration projects (and has worked on a number of the largest developments and pre-lets in the City), as well as advising clients on investment deals and joint ventures, including disposing of and acquiring property by structured corporate acquisition and disposal.
Experience & expertise
- Macquarie Capital on the acquisition by Brigid Investments Limited (a Macquarie Capital and John Laing 50:50 joint venture) and financing of a substantial portfolio of build to rent retirement homes let on assured tenancies across multiple sites across the UK including acquisition and financing of a pipeline of further retirement homes to assemble a portfolio with values in excess of £300 million
- Royal Mail on the development of Nine Elms Park, London (a 14 acre site mixed use scheme comprising up to 1,950 residential units over 7 development plots) including the disposal of Plots E, F and G to London Square for over £111 million
- Brookfield and Oxford Properties on all aspects of the development of the 600,000 square foot London Wall Place prime office scheme in the City of London, including corporate restructuring, £273 million development financing and 80,000 square foot pre-letting of space in 2 London Wall Place to Cleary Gottlieb
- Vanquish Properties (advised by TH Real Estate) on the proposed development of the 900,000 square foot 40 Leadenhall scheme in the City of London and bridge financing
- Brookfield on the development, pre-letting and funding of 100 Bishopsgate (a 1 million square foot City of London tower building)
- Hammerson on the disposal of a 50% stake in Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester for £236 million