Carmen is a junior associate in the corporate practice in the Madrid office.
She advises investment funds and corporates on M&A and private equity national and cross-border transactions.
She has a dual degree in Law (common and civil law) and a dual master's degree for Admission to the Bar and Business law (LLM) by Instituto de Empresa (IE)(Spain). She speaks Spanish, English and German. She is a member of the Ilustre Colegio de la Abogacía de Madrid (ICAM – Madrid Bar Association).
Prior to joining the firm as a junior associate, she completed a 12-month full-time internship as a trainee in the Madrid office in the real estate and corporate practices.
Experience & expertise
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the disposal of Lyntia Networks, main neutral operator of optic fibre and one of the main suppliers of dark fibre in Spain, to joint venture formed by AXA-Swiss Life in a competitive bid, valued above €2 billion
- Asterion Industrial Partners on the potential acquisition of a leading Spanish provider of medical transport services
- Quarza on the acquisition, from individual shareholders, of a majority stake of Hispamoldes, a Spanish company specialized in mould engineering and manufacturing and plastic injection for the automotive sector
- Quarza Estrategias de Inversión on the sale and purchase of up to 100% of the share capital of De Antonio Yachts and its subsidiaries from its current shareholders
- Abac Capital on the acquisition, through an investment vehicle, of a majority stake in BTSA Biotecnologías Aplicadas and its US subsidiary, Europe's leading natural antioxidants and natural vitamin E company for the food, cosmetics, health care, pharmaceutical and animal nutrition industries