Camille is Of Counsel in the Competition, Regulation and Trade group based in Brussels.
Camille has over ten years of experience in EU competition law, with particular experience in the field of EU and national merger control filings (mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures), antitrust investigations (cartels and abuses of dominance cases), distribution agreements and State aid.
Camille has advised major international clients in a variety of sectors including, in particular, retail/consumer goods, TMT, energy, mining, financial services, and the automotive industry.
She has also represented clients before the General Court of the European Union and the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Camille graduated from the University of Cergy-Pontoise (France) in 2009 (Master of Laws) and from the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium) in 2010 (LLM). Camille also graduated from ESSEC Business School (France) (Master of Business Administration – MBA, 2009).
Experience & expertise
- United Group on obtaining unconditional Phase 1 EU merger control clearance for its acquisition of Greek telecommunications operator Wind Hellas
- Uber on the merger control aspects of its US$ 3.1 billion acquisition of Careem (the largest ride sharing provider in the Middle East)
- Sky on its £22 billion acquisition by Comcast, competing bid by 21 Century Fox, as well as previous acquisitions by Sky including of Sky Deutschland and Sky Italia
- Lonmin on the merger control aspects of its takeover by rival mining company Sibanye-Stillwater
- an international telecoms operator on a number of cases involving allegations of abuse of dominance relating to pricing practices in proceedings before national competition authorities / national telecommunications regulators
- Google on its appeal before the EU General Court against the European Commission's decision in the Shopping/Search case
- Pilkington on its appeal of the European Commission carglass cartel decision to the General Court of the European Union and then to the Court of Justice of the European Union