Brittany is a commercial litigator with experience in many industries, including banking, energy, manufacturing, and insurance. She has experience at all stages of the dispute resolution process. She has successfully represented clients in matters before state and federal courts. She also has experience representing clients in AAA arbitrations. Brittany is admitted to practice law in Georgia, and is seeking admission in New York. Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Brittany was an associate at a large law firm in Atlanta, Georgia.
Brittany’s experience includes advising:
- a claimant in an AAA arbitration, involving a complex, custom software dispute*
- a national roof shingle manufacturer in individual lawsuits, following decertification of multiple class action lawsuits, previously consolidated into a multidistrict ligation action*
- a financial services provider, specializing in agricultural loans, as the claimant in a loan default dispute*
- a national bank corporation against a mortgage rescission claim*
- a national insurance company in a potential interpleader action*
* experience gained prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills
Brittany obtained her J.D., with honors, from The George Washington University Law School, where she was a finalist in the Van Vleck Constitutional Law Moot Court competition and a member of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal. She earned her B.A. cum laude in International Affairs from George Washington University, during which time, she interned on Capitol Hill. Brittany also spent a semester at Universidad Católica Argentina as an exchange student. She is proficient in Spanish.