Brian has over 15 years' experience of advising UK and international clients on a wide range of matters including public company takeovers, private company acquisitions and disposals, shareholder activism, joint ventures and corporate governance.
Brian's experience includes advising:
- BevCo, the second largest shareholder in SABMiller, on Anheuser Busch InBev's £68 billion takeover offer of SABMiller
- Arris Group, a US technology company, on its £1.4 billion takeover offer for Pace, a UK-based technology solutions provider
- Telefonica on the proposed £10.5 billion sale of O2 to Hutchison Whampoa
- Severn Trent on its contested and ground-breaking takeover bid for Dee Valley
- Sky on the proposed £7.8 billion offer from News Corporation