Bradley provides commercial and innovative advice on remuneration and incentive matters, from assisting listed and private clients with the design of cash and share-based incentive schemes to advising on the ever-widening range of related corporate governance issues, as well as guiding clients through the impact of corporate actions on employee share plans.
Bradley also specialises in advising financial sector clients on the regulation of remuneration, using his experience of having advised in this areas since the advent of the current regulatory regimes.
Bradley is member of the tax committee of the Share Plan Lawyers Group and is a contributor to Revenue Law: Principles and Practice on the taxation of employee share options, incentives and trusts.
Bradley is also a member of the firm's Corporate Governance Advisory Team, a cross-practice specialist team advising listed clients on all corporate governance and head office matters.
Bradley's experience includes advising:
- clients including Page Group, TSB Bank, The Weir Group, Just Eat, Connect and Dart Group on the establishment of new all-employee and discretionary employee share plans
- British American Tobacco on the operation of its incentive arrangements in more than 100 countries as well as on UK executive remuneration matters
- a range of clients including BHP and Hammerson on the design of directors' remuneration policies and compliance with the UK remuneration reporting and shareholder approval regime
- financial sector clients including TSB Bank, Vanguard Asset Management and BMO Asset Management on compliance with the full range of regulatory regimes governing remuneration
- on the impact of corporate actions on employee share plans, including the acquisitions of TSB Bank and Photobox, and in connection with IPOs including Just Eat and AO World