Bogdana advises Russian and international clients on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. She has particular expertise in pharmaceutical and consumer products sectors.
Bogdana's experience includes advising:
- Silk Road Fund, a Chinese state investment fund, on its acquisition of a 10% stake in Sibur Holding from Leonid Mikhelson
- Mitsui on investment in R-Pharm, one of the largest Russian pharmaceutical companies
- A.v.e group on its merger with rival 36.6 Pharmacy Chain and on a subsequent purchase by 36.6 Group of the retail and wholesale pharmaceutical businesses of Oriola-KD (Finland) in Russia ("Stariy Lekar" and "03 Apteka" brands) to form the largest player in the Russian retail health and beauty market
- 36.6 group on the acquisition of Alliance Healthcare Russia pharmaceutical distribution business from Walgreens Boots Alliance group and on the sale of 15% in Pharmacy Chain 36.6 to Walgreens Boots Alliance group
- Mitsubishi Corporation on the acquisition of a 25% stake in UNIQLO Russia and joint venture arrangements with Fast Retailing Co.
Bogdana holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Laws from the Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO).