Bogdana advises Russian and international clients on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. She has particular expertise in pharmaceutical and consumer products sectors.
Bogdana's experience includes advising:
- Uber B.V. on the USD 3.725 bn combination of its assets in Russia and the CIS region with Yandex Taxi
- a large pharmaceutical company and a generic drug maker on the potential acquisition of a pharmaceutical company's prescription and OTC portfolio in Russia/CIS
- Silk Road Fund, a Chinese state investment fund, on its acquisition of a 10% stake in Sibur Holding from Leonid Mikhelson
- Mitsui on investment in R-Pharm, one of the largest Russian pharmaceutical companies
- 36.6 group on the acquisition of Alliance Healthcare Russia pharmaceutical distribution business from Walgreens Boots Alliance group and on the sale of 15% in Pharmacy Chain 36.6 to Walgreens
Bogdana holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Laws from the Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO).