Biddy has extensive experience as a banking and finance lawyer having worked at two of the major South African Banks (FirstRand and ABSA) for seven years, and at two major Southern Africa Law Firms, Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs and Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr. Biddy has worked across jurisdictions in both Africa and globally on matters relating to banking and finance, as well as projects and infrastructure.
- Chambers Global 2012 to 2016 ranked Biddy in Band 3 Projects and Energy. It is sated that clients said that she is "very good at virtually any form of project finance – she's done it all."
- The Legal 500 EMEA series 2012 to 2016 recommended Biddy in Projects and Infrastructure as well as Finance and Banking
- The IFLR1000 – Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016 ranks Biddy as leading lawyer in Banking and Finance
- Who's Who Legal – International Who's Who of Project Finance Lawyers 2012 to 2015 and International Who's Who of Business Lawyers 2012 to 2015 named Biddy a leading lawyer in Project Finance.
- Best Lawyers International South Africa 2010 to 2016 listed Biddy as a "best lawyer in Banking and Finance Law, Project Finance and Development Practices and Public Finance Law"
Biddy's experience includes advising:
- the Development Bank of Southern Africa Limited on the financing of the Rea Vaya Transport system, for the City of Johannesburg
- the Development Bank of Southern Africa Limited on its R15 Billion facility to Eskom SOC Limited
- AFD on the concessional loan to Eskom SOC Limited
- AFD on the concessional loan to Airports Company of South Africa Limited
- AFD on the concessional funding to South African Banks for on-lending to renewable energy projects