Ben has represented clients at all stages of litigation in state and federal courts. He has also represented domestic and international companies in connection with regulatory compliance and investigations by government agencies including the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice, and the New York State Department of Financial Services.
Ben's experience includes:
- represented oil supply firm in connection with litigation regarding wrongful termination of a crude oil supply contract by the refinery counterparty
- representation of international oil and gas firm in connection with arbitration regarding the breach of a crude oil supply contract by the refinery counterparty
- represented an international securities clearinghouse in connection with an investigation by the United States Attorney's Office regarding possible sanctions violations
- represented a global retail bank in connection with an investigation by the Department of Justice regarding facilitation of its customers' tax evasion
- represented multiple investment banks in connection with litigation regarding the underwriting of a $4 billion IPO