Ben is a senior M&A and corporate finance expert.
Based in London, Ben has over 20 years experience in advising clients on M&A, joint ventures, complex restructures and equity capital raisings. He works with a number of our listed company clients on corporate governance and board advisory matters.
Ben works with clients from a number of sectors including, transport, TMT, water, retail and private equity. He helps multinational corporations, including those from the US and Japan, with their strategic investments into Europe.
Ben’s experience includes advising:
- IBM for a number of years including recently on its acquisition of G4S' business of secure engineering of ATMs for financial institutions and on the acquisition of Optevia
- Saga on the sale of Allied Healthcare to Aurelius
- Photobox on its sale to Exponent and Electra
- Mitsubishi on its acquisition of 25 per cent of South Staffordshire Water
- Stagecoach Group on numerous matters, including its acquisition of the UK East Coast Rail Franchise, the disposal of the retail platform of its European Megabus coach business and the £265 million disposal of its London bus business to Macquarie and subsequent reacquisition of that business for £55 million