Ben regularly advises government, sponsor, financier and contractor participants on the full life-cycle of complex transactions.
With experience working in both private practice and in-house for a top-tier construction contractor, he prides himself on his commercial nous and solutions-focussed approach that he brings to each project.
Ben has a keen interest in emerging green technologies.
Ben’s recent experience includes advising:
- EnergyAustralia in relation to the 350 MW / 1.4GWh Wooreen Battery Energy Storage System
- Edify Energy in relation to the 150MW / 300MWh Riverina Battery Energy Storage System
- AGL in relation to the 50MW / 100 MWh Broken Hill Battery Energy Storage System
- Total EREN in relation to the 200MW Kiamal Solar Farm
- BJCE Australia in relation to the 110MW Biala Wind Farm
- Australian Rail Track Corporation in relation to the A$15b Inland Rail Project*
- the ACT Government in relation to:
- the A$500m Canberra Hospital Expansion Project*
- the expansion of the Canberra Light Rail network*
- the Victorian Government in relation to:
- the Prison Infill Expansion Program*
- the Chisholm Road Prison Project*
- the Cherry Creek Youth Justice Centre Redevelopment Project*
*Indicates experience gained at a previous employer.