Since qualifying in September 2017, Becky's experience includes advising on domestic and international power projects and energy and infrastructure projects.
Becky was seconded to Herbert Smith Freehills’ Singapore office for six months in 2017, where she advised on the finance aspects of a number of oil and gas projects in Southeast Asia. She was also seconded to EDF Energy Renewable's in-house team assisting with the corporate aspects of a number of the company's wind power projects.
Becky's experience includes advising:
- HS1 Limited on various regulatory and operational maintenance and interface arrangements
- Tideway (Bazalgette Tunnel Limited) in relation to the Thames Tideway Tunnel Project, including corporate and governance related advice
- EDF SA, EDF Energy and NNB Generation Company Limited (a subsidiary of EDF) on the development of new nuclear generating stations in the UK and on its four joint ventures for nuclear new build with a Chinese consortium led by China Guandong Nuclear (CGN)
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the refinancing of equity in its biomass plants
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ING Bank N.V. and Société Générale on a US$360 million borrowing base facility to PT Medco E&P Malaka for the development of its oil and gas assets in Aceh, Indonesia