Bogdana is a senior associate at the firm's corporate practice advising on the full spectrum of corporate transactions.
Bogdana advises Russian and international clients on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. She has particular expertise in pharmaceutical and consumer products sectors.
Bogdana holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Laws from the Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO).
Experience & expertise
- Uber B.V. on the USD 3.725 bn combination of its assets in Russia and the CIS region with Yandex Taxi
- a large pharmaceutical company and a generic drug maker on the potential acquisition of a pharmaceutical company's prescription and OTC portfolio in Russia/CIS
- Silk Road Fund, a Chinese state investment fund, on its acquisition of a 10% stake in Sibur Holding from Leonid Mikhelson
- Mitsui on investment in R-Pharm, one of the largest Russian pharmaceutical companies
- 36.6 group on the acquisition of Alliance Healthcare Russia pharmaceutical distribution business from Walgreens Boots Alliance group and on the sale of 15% in Pharmacy Chain 36.6 to Walgreens