Betty advises clients on leveraged and acquisition finance.
Betty acts for large and mid-market domestic and international private equity sponsors as well as corporate borrowers and financial institutions on a broad range of financing transactions including leveraged buyouts, recapitalisations, IPOs and corporate refinancings.
Betty holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance major) and Bachelor of Laws from the University of Sydney and is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Betty is also a fluent Mandarin and Cantonese speaker.
Experience & expertise
- Crescent Capital Partners on the recapitalisation and refinancing for PRP and Healthcare Australia.
- Morrison & Co on the financing for the acquisition of a ~70% stake in Qscan.
- Pacific Equity Partners on the financing of the acquisition by IntelliHUB of the acquisition of the Acumen business from Origin Energy and the subsequent $1.45 billion refinancing which was the first green loan in the world to receive electrical grid and storage certification under the Climate Bond Initiative’s standard.
- The Riverside Company on the financings for the investments in Altius Group (and the subsequent bolt-on acquisition of Nabenet), Avance Clinical and EventsAIR.
- TPG Capital in relation to the financing in connection with the acquisition of Funlab.