Bárbara is an associate in the energy and infrastructure practice in the Madrid office.
She advises national and international funds and companies on general corporate matters, joint ventures and domestic and cross-border M&A transactions within these sectors. She has experience in sale and purchase transaction, in drafting share purchase agreements and she has comprehensive due diligence skills.
She has a degree in Law and a diploma in International legal studies by Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE)(Spain), partially studied at L'Université Libre de Bruxelles (Brussels). She also has a dual master's degree in Business law (LLM) by IE Law School (Spain). She speaks Spanish, English and French. She is a member of the Ilustre Colegio de la Abogacía de Madrid (ICAM – Madrid Bar Association).
Prior to joining the firm as a junior associate, she completed a 10-months full-time internship as a trainee lawyer in the Madrid office and a one-year full-time internship in the legal department of a Spanish listed company.
Experience & expertise
- Noatum on the process of its €600 million disposal to Abu Dhabi Ports Group
- Glennmont Partners on the 100% acquisition of share capital of Sirocco Winco 2, a portfolio of 98.71MW onshore wind projects in Spain located in Andalusia and Castilla-La Mancha, making its debut in the Spanish wind market
- DIF Infrastructure on the disposal of five Spanish PPP projects to a single buyer, within the transport and healthcare sectors: (i) Majadahonda Hospital; (ii) Line 9 – section IV of the Barcelona underground; (iii) Plaza de Castilla hub; (iv) Avenida de América hub and (v) Príncipe Pío hub
- Eliantus Energy on the disposal of a portfolio of 22 photovoltaic plants with an aggregate power of 74.7MW in Spain to Sonnedix Group, from Elliott and JZ International
- Engie, together with Crédit Agricole Assurances, on the acquisition of up to 100% of the share capital of the Spanish company Eolia Renovables from Alberta Investment Management Corporation