Aurora is experienced in providing corporate advice to entities from various industry sectors and private equity firms in national and cross-border acquisition transactions, joint ventures and other forms of business alliance. Her practice also includes advising on a wide range of corporate matters.
Aurora's experience includes advising:
- The joint sponsors, CLSA, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley on the initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange of Global Switch.
- Sewan France on the review of several commercial and supplier agreements of its Spanish subsidiary, Sewan Comunicaciones.
- Corpfin Capital and El Fornet on the recap refinancing of the existing debt in the El Fornet group
- A leading renewable energy company on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital and assignment of shareholders loans of the Spanish entity Arenales Solar PS, the owner of a concentrated solar power plant located in Morón de la Frontera (Sevilla) of a generation capacity of 49.9MW
- Lyntia Networks, a portfolio company of Antin Infrastructure Partners, on the acquisition of Avatel Telecom, a Spanish telecom operator
Aurora has a double degree in Law and Business Administration awarded by the Universidad Villanueva in Madrid and Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan. She has a dual LLM awarded by IE Law School. She joined the firm in 2019.