Arnold advises multinational clients on a range of complex cross-border commercial disputes, with a particular focus on the construction, energy, and infrastructure sector. He has advised and acted in arbitrations under various institutional rules, including AIAC, UNCITRAL, and ICC.
He also has experience with litigation under the Malaysian courts on a broad range of disputes, including commercial and contractual disputes, shareholder disputes and contentious insolvency proceedings.
Arnold's experience includes:
- representing a multinational contactor in relation to a dispute concerning a high-rise superstructure.
- advising and representing a Chinese state-owned construction and engineering company on disputes arising from the development of a media broadcasting complex.
- advising a state-owned construction and engineering company on disputes arising out of the construction of a thermal power plant.
- advising a multinational oil and gas company in relation to issues relating to the fabricating of offshore platforms.
- representing a project company in disputes arising from a joint venture agreement for the manufacturing of steel pipes for the Singaporean Public Utilities Board.