Arnica has experience in project and infrastructure finance matters, including the acquisition of infrastructure assets and the financing of renewable energy and infrastructure projects. She has acted for both financiers and sponsors on a range of transactions. Arnica has also advised clients on public private partnerships in Australia.
Arnica has received praise from various clients, including that she demonstrates “strong technical legal skills” and “excellent soft skills”, that she is “calm under pressure” and that her “work effort and contribution are key to the successful delivery of the transaction.”
Arnica's experience includes advising:
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners on the debt financing for its proposed A$8.9 billion acquisition of Asciano Limited by way of scheme of arrangement and takeover bid
- the successful consortium on the A$5.5 billion limited recourse financing package for its A$10.258 billion acquisition of the TransGrid high voltage electricity transmission network from the NSW Government, and for TransGrid in relation to its ongoing financing arrangements, including its A$4.2 billion refinancing
- the lenders in relation to the project financing of the 68MW Emerald Solar Park located in Central Queensland
- the lenders in relation to the financing of a portfolio of large-scale greenfield solar farms located in Collinsville, Queensland
- the senior lenders in respect of the project financing of the 100 MW greenfield development of the Stage 2 of the Hornsdale Windfarm
Arnica holds a Bachelor of Laws from Macquarie University.