Arash is a senior associate in the construction and engineering group advising on non-contentious construction issues. He advises on the full range of construction documentation acting for employers, developers and institutional investors. Arash works closely with our real estate and project finance groups. Arash has experience working in the UAE and Qatar as well as valuable in-house experience at a leading engineering company.
Arash's article entitled "Exclusion clauses: the pitfalls" was published in Gulf Construction.
Arash's recent experience includes advising:
- British Land on its new development at Canada Water, London
- Hammerson and Aberdeen Standard Investments (formerly Standard Life Investments) on a major retail project at Brent Cross, London
- Capco on the phased affordable and private residential development at Lillie Square, London
- Stanley Sidings on its redevelopment of Camden Lock, London
- Funders on the EPC and O&M arrangements for a 50MWp Solar Park project in Kenya