Antonia is a solicitor advocate who advises clients in relation to commercial disputes. She specialises in insurance, pensions and professional negligence disputes. She has experience advising in relation to litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
In relation to insurance disputes, Antonia has acted for policyholders, brokers and insurers in relation to a broad range of policies including civil liability (PI), D&O, pension trustee liability, cyber, crime/bankers blanket bond, export credit and business interruption.
Antonia's pensions disputes work ranges from defending professional negligence claims against solicitors and pensions intermediaries to advising on major Part 8 claims.
Antonia has also advised on professional negligence claims outside of the pensions sector, with particular experience in solicitor defence work.
Antonia is recommended in Legal 500 UK 2018 for professional negligence disputes.
Antonia's experience includes advising:
- an international financial institution on a claim under its crime/bankers blanket bond policy for a policy limits loss
- a corporate in relation to a significant claim under its professional indemnity policy arising out of its management of an investment fund
- Lloyds Bank in the GMP equalisation proceedings Lloyds Banking Group Pensions Trustees Limited v Lloyds Bank Plc and others
- The Pension Protection Fund in the Pollock v Reed High Court proceedings
- various professional indemnity insurers and solicitor insureds on professional negligence claims in the pensions sector