Antonia has experience of a broad range of disputes and has worked on several high-profile and high value disputes, including in the Competition Appeal Tribunal and the Court of Appeal. Antonia also has experience of both mediation and arbitration and has appeared in the Employment Tribunal as a Solicitor Advocate.
Antonia has worked with clients in a broad range of industry sectors with particular focus on clients in the energy sector.
Antonia specialises in complex international and UK commercial disputes, with particular experience of contractual disputes, multi-party litigation, cross-border disputes and competition follow-on damages claims.
Antonia is based in our London office, but has spent time on secondment to the arbitration team in Tokyo.
Antonia's experience includes advising:
- Apache North Sea Limited v Euroil Exploration Limited and Edison S.p.A. – successfully defending Euroil and Edison in proceedings in the Court of Appeal relating to the interpretation of a Farm Out Agreement for the sale of an interest in two production licences and a related Joint Operating Agreement
- European Truck Manufacturer in regard to competition follow-on damages claims commenced in the UK and across the European Union
- parties to long-term LNG sale and purchase agreements, involving claims in connection with Force Majeure events
- parties to a dispute in relation to a UK biomass renewable energy plant arising out of an M&A deal
- a Japanese manufacturer in TAI arbitration proceedings with respect to an industrial incident at a renewables power plant in Thailand
Antonia has a first-class degree from the University of Durham.
Antonia completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in London.
Antonia qualified as a solicitor at Herbert Smith Freehills in 2018, and qualified as a Solicitor Advocate in 2021.