Anthony works with governments, sponsors and developers on infrastructure and energy projects, acquisition and disposition of infrastructure assets, privatisation and project finance and has significant experience on large scale power and process plant projects in the US, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Anthony advises clients on all aspects of the project lifecycle, including project structuring, corporate, regulatory and permitting issues, as well as drafting and negotiating documentation surrounding concessions, joint ventures, procurement, construction, fuel supply, off-take agreements, operation and finance.
Anthony’s experience includes:
- the lenders to a bidder for the Sweihan 350MW solar photovoltaic power project in Abu Dhabi
- the lenders to a bidder for the Al Abdaliyah Integrated Solar Combined Cycle power project in Kuwait
- advising the Government of the Sultanate of Oman acting through the Oman Power and Water Procurement Company (OPWP), on the implementation of over 3000MW of power and 40MIGD of water through several independent power plants and an independent water plant in Suwaiq, Oman
- advising a developer on the development and financing of a 30MW waste to energy project to be located in Sharjah, UAE
- advising the Oman Power and Water Procurement Company on the implementation of an independent power plant in Salalah together with the sale of existing power generation assets in Raysut, Oman amounting to in excess of 500MW
- advising an international development company on its bid for the DEWA 100MW PV independent power project to be located in Dubai, UAE
- advising a lender and equity investor in the development and financing of a 45MW gas fired independent power plant in Chokwe' Mozambique