Anne advises on the full range of EU, UK and German competition law.
Her practice focuses on antitrust compliance advice and cartel damages actions.
Anne advises clients in a variety of sectors, including transportation and logistics, energy and consumer goods.
Anne's experience includes advising:
- PEARL Infrastructure Capital as majority stakeholder on its joint investment with Wismar Pellets in financing the construction of the Bioenergie Wismar Combined Heat and Power Plant
- a leading European producer of organic dairy products in relation to a production cooperation
- a truck manufacturer with a view to cartel follow-on damage claims being brought across Europe
- a major European producer in the oil and gas sector on antitrust questions in relation to an offshore project
- a producer in the food industry on antitrust issues in the context of supply agreements
Anne is a solicitor qualified in England and Wales and the Republic of Ireland and is also a member of the Düsseldorf Bar (Rechtsanwaltskammer Düsseldorf).
She holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) and a Bachelor of Arts from Maastricht University, as well as a Graduate Diploma in English Law from the University of Law, London. Prior to joining HSF Dusseldorf, she worked as a trainee at HSF’s London office and as an associate in the London Competition, Regulation and Trade team.