Anna is a senior member of one of the leading private equity practices in Russia and has a diversified experience in private equity, corporate, capital markets, securities, derivatives and structured products transactions.
Anna is a Russian qualified lawyer and a member of the Bar of New York.
Since 2007, Anna has advised clients on securities and corporate matters. She has worked on capital market transactions including debt and equity offerings and consent solicitations. Anna has also advised on a number of major M&A transactions and private equity investments.
Her clients include international investment and commercial banks, professional market participants, investments funds, stock exchanges and major industry players.
Anna spent one year on secondment with an international investment bank in Moscow and London in 2010-2011 and two years in Herbert Smith Freehills' London office between 2012 and 2014.
In addition to transactional work, Anna also provides regulatory advice on securities and banking laws and other Russian corporate issues.
Anna's experience includes advising:
- VTB Bank and VTB Capital on a cash tender offer and consent solicitation with respect to US$350 million 9.875% guaranteed notes due 2015 issued by Alliance Oil Company, a Russian oil company
- Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, VTB Capital and UniCredit on a US$175 million follow-on offering by Russian rail freight operator Globaltrans, which included the issue of GDRs listed on the London Stock Exchange
- majority shareholders of MDM Bank on the sale of close to 95% of the bank to entities controlled by Mikail Shishkhanov and Mikhail Gutseriev, the shareholders of B&N Bank
- Renaissance Capital, JPMorgan and VTB Group on a US$295 million public offer of ordinary shares in Razgulay Group, a Russian grain and sugar processor and a rice producer, under Regulation S and listed on RTS and MICEX in Russia
- ING Bank in its capacity as dealer manager and solicitation agent in connection with a tender offer and consent solicitation of LenSpecSMU, the largest real estate development company in St. Petersburg
Anna graduated from the law school of the Moscow State University and holds a Master of Laws from Columbia University (USA). Before joining the firm in 2007, Anna worked at a Russian bank.