She focuses on complex disputes in the corporate regulatory and joint venture area.
Anna acts for Australian and international clients on issues involving regulatory matters, including the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), and the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA). She also represents clients in mediations and has an increasing focus on corporate social responsibility related matters.
Numerous journals have published Anna’s papers, such as the Butterworths Australian Corporations Law Service, Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Worldwide, and the Journal of Banking and Finance Law and Practice.
Anna's experience includes:
- Sydney Futures Exchange on its successful defence of a major Federal Court action regarding its operation of the market
- a major financial institution on recovery of investor funds from a failed managed investment scheme
- a corporate trustee in its defence in the Supreme Court of New South Wales on breach of trust and statutory duties allegations
- a major public company in defence of a securities class action
- a corporate superannuation trustee on breach of duties allegations