Anna is a senior lawyer in our technology, media and telecommunications team, and specialises in advising clients at the intersection of law and technology. Anna’s experience ranges from ‘front-end’ technology-centric projects that seek to leverage new and emerging technologies as part of innovative business solutions, to ‘back-end’, large-scale technology transactions, outsourcing and strategic sourcing projects to help build the foundations for growth of clients’ businesses.
Anna is also a member of our firm’s Digital Law Group.
Anna’s experience includes advising:
- a global resources company in relation to its global arrangements with strategic vendors of mobile mining equipment, including autonomous haulage solutions as well as the supply of equipment, services, and related software and hardware
- an Australian energy retailer in relation to a number of its new energy solutions and technology transformation projects, including its retail billing platform, smart metering rollout, and innovative new ‘virtual power plant’ project
- an Australian security technology provider in relation to the implications of Australia’s new laws regarding law enforcement access to (potentially encrypted) data
- a number of large corporate clients, in Australia and globally, in relation to cloud migration and deployments
- a number of clients in relation to major outsourcing, systems implementation and other technology transformation projects, including with ‘tier 1’ vendors
Anna graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Creative Arts and a Bachelor of Laws (with Honours), and has completed a Master of Laws (in Law, Science and Technology) at Stanford University.