Anna has experience across a wide range of disputes, including disputes of a general commercial litigation nature, judicial reviews, statutory appeals, inquiries, regulatory investigations, Competition Appeal Tribunal litigation, human rights matters and freedom of information matters. Her administrative and public law practice has included advising both public bodies and private entities on contentious and non-contentious issues arising in a variety of sectors, such as consumer products, transport (road and rail), aviation, media and telecommunications, utilities, and professional regulation
Anna has been recognised as a standout practitioner in the Legal 500 directories.
Anna's experience includes advising:
- an airline operator: in its dealings with a regulator, including on public law, human rights issues and private law actions
- British American Tobacco: in connection with judicial reviews concerning the Second Tobacco Products Directive and the Government's proposals for the plain packaging of tobacco products
- Stagecoach: in its successful opposition to the introduction of a quality contracts scheme in Tyne & Wear
- Trinity Mirror plc: in relation to the Leveson Inquiry regarding the culture, practice and ethics of the press
- Public Law Project: intervening in a case in the Supreme Court concerning the scope of judicial review of the Upper Tribunal