Anna has advised clients on a broad range of large-scale construction disputes, including residential and mixed-use developments, as well as significant infrastructure projects. She has acted for employers, contractors and specialist sub-contractors. Her experience also extends to general commercial disputes, having advised on contractual and payment disputes in both the UAE and across the wider GCC.
Anna has been involved in DIAC, DIFC-LCIA and ADCCAC arbitration proceedings, as well as Dispute Adjudication Board proceedings.
Anna's experience includes advising:
- an international MEP contractor in ADCCAC arbitration proceedings, concerning various claims worth over AED1 billion arising from the construction of a large infrastructure project in Abu Dhabi*
- a UAE-based contractor in DIAC arbitration proceedings in connection with claims arising out of the construction of a large residential and mixed-use development in Dubai*
- a Chinese EPC contractor in relation to delay claims arising out of work on a Gas Processing Plant in the UAE*
- a Saudi National involved in DIFC-LCIA arbitral proceedings in relation to the wrongful termination of a consultancy contract, with a claim worth over USD3 million*
- a Chinese contractor in connection with Dispute Adjudication Proceedings relating to an office project in Ethiopia*
* prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills