Angelique has experience advising clients, including a number of banks and financial institutions, in areas such as senior executive employment arrangements, employment issues associated with corporate transactions, remuneration and incentive arrangements, general employment advice, termination of employment issues and employment litigation.
Angelique’s experience includes advising on:
- executive appointments for ASX listed clients
- employee claims filed in Courts and tribunals for a range of financial services clients
- employee investigations giving rise to corporate reputational issues, such as sexual harassment
- structuring executive employment arrangements, including drafting and negotiation of key management personnel contracts, for a corporate restructure of an asset management firm
- executive exits, including having regard to the applicability of termination benefits legislation under the Corporations Act
- advising on the application of the Banking Executive Accountability Regime laws, as well as steps for implementation, for a consortium of mid-sized banks
Angelique holds a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours and Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from the University of Technology Sydney.
Angelique is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.