- advising European firms on matters concerning US trademark law
- advising a commodities trading company in connection with breach of an oil supply contract by the counterparty
- representing financial services companies in federal court litigation concerning RICO, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty claims based on commercial loan transactions totaling billions of dollars
- representing a leading pharmaceutical company in a breach of contract claim arising from the counterparty's anticipatory repudiation of a supply agreement*
- advising a leading pharmaceutical company on matters concerning US trademark and false advertising law*
Angela is admitted as an attorney in New York and in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York. Angela earned her JD from New York University School of Law in 2015. Prior to attending law school, Angela earned her Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, in History and French from New York University College of Arts and Science.
Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Angela was an associate at Hughes Hubbard & Reed's New York office where she began as a summer associate."