Andrew advises international and Japanese clients on complex commercial disputes. He has particular experience of shareholder and investment disputes, as well as disputes in the construction, mining and pharmaceuticals sectors. He also advises on anti-bribery and corruption and fraud. Andrew recently spent six months working in the legal division of a top Japanese trading house.
- the co-founder of a Vietnamese investment group on a high-profile litigation with his former business partners
- an Australian developer of renewable energy technology on the successful defence of an application to set aside an ICC arbitral award in the Tokyo District Court
- a Japanese heavy industries company on potential claims against its European subsidiary under EPC and O&M contracts for the construction and operation of a power plant in North Africa
- the owner/operator of a Bahrain IWPP in ICC arbitration proceedings with its off-taker, involving claims totaling over US$1.5 billion over the construction and operation of the plant
- the family office of a Russian billionaire in high-profile proceedings against its former CEO regarding a large fraud perpetrated against it