Andrew works with clients on a wide range of construction and infrastructure projects and Public Private Partnerships (PPP) in Australia and the UK. He helps clients, mainly government, project sponsors and contractors, with projects in roads, rail, healthcare, education, defence, transport, power, water treatment and property development.
Andrew’s recent experience includes advising:
- Greater Futures Partnership consortium (Plenary, Sodexo and Watpac) in relation to its bid for the new Grafton PPP project
- Canberra Metro consortium (Pacific Partnerships, John Holland, CPB, Mitsubishi and CAF) in relation to its successful bid for the ACT Capital Metro PPP project
- Darling Harbour Live consortium (Capella Capital, HostPlus, Lend Lease Building, Spotless and AEG Ogden) in relation to its successful bid for the Sydney International Convention, Exhibition and Entertainment Precinct PPP project
- D&C Joint Venture (McConnell Dowell, SNC-Lavalin and Bombardier Transportation) in relation to the TransForm consortium’s bid to develop the Operations, Trains and Systems North West Rail Link PPP Project
- New Zealand-based Wellington Gateway Partnership consortium (CPB, HEB, ACC, InfraRed and Ventia) in relation to its successful bid for the Transmission Gully PPP project