Andrew advises clients in relation to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings and general corporate advisory matters in the Middle East and Europe.
Andrew's experience includes advising:
- Lagardère Travel Retail on its agreement to acquire a majority share and controlling interest in HWH's food and beverage operations at Dubai airport
- Aramex, a leading listed logistics provider, on the disposal of Infofort, a multi-jurisdictional part of its group by way of a competitive auction process
- a confidential real estate management company on the 100% acquisition of three property management and advisory businesses in the UAE (on three different transactions, two of which having successfully completed)
- a confidential property solutions provider on the proposed 100% acquisition of a technical services company
- Egis S.A. on its agreement to acquire a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy operating in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, London, Riyadh, Singapore, Bangalore, and Mumbai
Andrew holds a Master's Degree in Business Law from University Paris 2 Pantheon-Assas (Paris) and an LLM Degree from Columbia Law School (New York). He is a New York qualified lawyer and is fluent in English, Arabic and French.