Ana has broad experience advising banks and infrastructure and energy companies in disputes regarding telecommunications, roads and water sectors as well as financial services. In particular, Ana has experience in advising banks in banking, finance and White Collar Crime matters. She focuses on commercial litigation, fraud, anti-bribery and corruption.
Likewise, Ana has experience in commercial arbitration. She has advised domestic and international companies on contractual and infrastructure disputes.
Ana experience includes:
- a leading food company on the investigation of economic-criminal proceedings
- a leading financial entity on several White Collar crime proceedings
- a leading financial entity on the defense of several claims regarding investment products
- a leading train company on the defense of a telecommunication agreement fulfilment
- a leading energy company on the defense of a water and energy claim against the Spanish State
- a leading infrastructure company on a commercial arbitration regarding a road construction
She has a Political & Administration Sciences, International Relations and Law triple degree from Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE). She prepared herself for two years for a competitive process to qualify as a prosecutor. Before joining Herbert Smith Freehills, she completed an LLM in International Business Law at IE Law School. She fluently speaks German, French, English and Spanish.