Amy advises both issuers and underwriters on international debt and equity-linked capital markets transactions and has considerable experience helping a broad range of clients on complex and innovative debt capital markets transactions in multiple jurisdictions.
Amy works closely with investment banks, corporates and sovereigns to help them with a wide range of debt capital markets products including stand alone bonds, debt issuance programmes, convertible and exchangeable bonds, regulatory capital and liability management transactions.
Amy's international expertise includes acting on transactions in most parts of Europe, Asia, Africa, Russia, Ukraine, Australia and Canada.
Amy was the winner of the Euromoney LMG Europe Women in Business Law Awards 2019, Best in capital markets: Debt.
Legal 500 UK list Amy as a leading individual and describe her as "a strong practitioner".
Chambers UK list Amy as a leading individual for her debt capital markets expertise.
Amy's experience includes advising:
- Republic of Ghana on the Tender Offer of its US$750 million 9.250% Amortising Notes due 2022 and US$750 million 7.875% Notes due 2023 (acting for the Dealer Managers)
- Growthpoint Properties on its issue of US$425 million 5.872% Guaranteed Notes due 2023 (acting for the Issuer and Guarantor)
- Bevco Lux S.à r.l. on its issue of €800 million 1.750% Notes due 2023 (acting for the Issuer)
- G4S on the maintenance and annual updates of its £2.5 billion EMTN programme and issuances thereunder (acting for the Issuer)
- QNBFinansbank on the maintenance and annual updates of its US$5 billion GMTN programme and issuances thereunder (acting for the Dealers)
- Türkiye Petrol Rafinerileri A.Ş on its issue of US$700 million 4.5% Senior Notes due 2024 (acting for the Issuer)