Since qualifying in September 2016 Amrit's experience includes advising on acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, and commercial joint ventures both in the UK and internationally.
Amrit's experience includes advising:
- a confidential client on the restructuring of their joint venture arrangements in the North Sea and on the decommissioning of its interests in the associated offshore platform and pipeline infrastructure
- BP on agreements with Kosmos Energy to acquire a 62% working interest, including operatorship, of Kosmos’ exploration blocks in Mauritania and a 32.49% effective working interest in Kosmos’ Senegal exploration blocks
- a global oil and gas exploration client on its corporate structure for its proposed investment in an Iranian IPC
- a confidential client on the acquisition of an interest in the ETS pipeline
- a confidential client on the sale of its CBM interests in Indonesia