Amelia has experience in the areas of project finance and corporate finance, acting for both financiers and sponsors on a range of transactions. Amelia helps clients with the negotiation and documentation of complex financing transactions.
Amelia’s experience includes involvement in:
- Praeco refinancing: advising the Sponsors in relation to the AUD$260million refinancing of the Headquarters Joint Operations Command facility in Bungedore, New South Wales
- Seagas and Mortlake gas pipelines project refinancing: advising Lenders in relation to the AUD$450 million refinancing of the Seagas pipeline, which runs nearly 700km from Port Campbell, Victoria to Port Adelaide, South Australia
- Columboola Solar Farm: advising Lenders in relation to the AUD$199 million project financing of the 162MW Columboola Solar Farm in Western Downs, Queensland
- Queensland Curtis LNG project: advising a bank syndicate to IFM Investors in relation to the acquisition of a stake in certain infrastructure assets associated with the Queensland Curtis LNG project
- Impact Investment Group Portfolio consolidation refinancing: advising the Sponsors in relation to the consolidation of Impact Investment Group’s existing AUD$34 million debt facilities for the 19MW Swan Hill, 20MW Chinchilla and 35MW Brigalow Solar Farms
Amelia holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Juris Doctor from The University of Melbourne. Amelia is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia.