Alison is a commercial litigator who has assisted and advised a number of Australia’s leading corporations. Alison has significant experience in the preparation and running of trials across various Australian jurisdictions, with a particular focus on infrastructure and construction disputes. Alison advises clients in relation to emerging industry issues, and the effect of government inquiries and regulatory action on their business.
Alison’s experience includes assisting:
- A major energy provider in relation to proceedings commenced by the Australian Energy Regulator
- An ASX listed corporation in a shareholder class action and two related proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia relating to disclosures in relation to a PPP project
- A leading international developer and contractor in providing strategic advice regarding the use of cladding products on residential and commercial projects in various jurisdictions across Australia
- Various clients in relation to engagement with Royal Commissions, including the Aged Care Royal Commission and the Royal Commission into Natural Disaster Arrangements
- Various builders and developers in relation to claims brought by Owners Corporations alleging defects in residential construction projects
Alison holds Bachelor of Laws from the University of New South Wales and a Bachelor of Music Studies from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. Alison was admitted to practise in December 2010.
Alison is a Member of the NSW Law Society, the Australian Association of Constitutional Law, and the Society of Construction Law Australia.