Alison’s in-depth knowledge of the renewable energy, power, mining, transport and water sectors, combined with her focus on understanding the commercial drivers of her clients, means she offers clients tailored advice and strategies to help them achieve commercial project objectives.
Alison helps sponsors and financiers through the commercial arrangements of their major projects, from project structuring and developing procurement strategies, to drafting and negotiating construction contracts, operation and maintenance arrangements, off-take agreements, services contracts, supply contracts, project deeds and joint venture agreements.
Alison has worked with clients on the development and financing of projects in established and emerging markets across Australia, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East and Europe. Through this experience, Alison offers clients a unique perspective and approach to the structuring and negotiations of their projects, to help them deliver exceptional project outcomes. Alison is committed to building strong and productive relationships with her clients, and consistently looks for innovative ways to work with her clients that best suits the needs of the client and the project.
Alison was recognised as a Rising Star in Construction by Doyle’s Guide 2015.
Alison's experience includes advising:
- sponsors on the development of Stages 1, 2 and 3 of the Hornsdale Wind Farm under the ACT Government’s wind auction program, including drafting and negotiating the full suite of project documents
- financiers in respect of the Kiata Wind Farm in Victoria, including reviewing and negotiating project documents
- sponsors in respect of the development of a number of solar PV projects in the Philippines
- sponsors on the development of a proposed integrated port and rail facility and iron ore mines in the Republic of Cameroon and Republic of Congo, including project structuring and drafting EPC contracts
- Melbourne Metro Rail Authority on the development of its A$10 billion Melbourne Metro Rail Project, including in relation to early works arrangements