Alice is a corporate lawyer advising on complex corporate and M&A matters across the region. Alice has advised a range of leading international and Australian clients from different industries. Prior to relocating to Singapore in 2019, Alice worked in the firm's Sydney office, advising on complex public takeovers and schemes of arrangements, private equity transactions and regulatory matters.
Alice's experience includes advising:
- IAG's sale of its stake in Indian state-owned insurance provider SBI General Insurance
- AccorHotels on its A$1.2 billion takeover of Mantra Group
- Capilano Honey on its A$190 million takeover by a consortium of private equity funds
- an Australian bank on the sale of part of its business
- Aveo on the sale of its A$1.3 billion business to Brookfield via a scheme of arrangement
- on regulatory issues arising from the Australian Banking Executive Accountability Regime