Alice works with developers, landlords and tenants on a range of major corporate real estate acquisitions and disposals, corporate occupier lettings, development projects and acquisition financing, mainly in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. She has over a decade of experience working with clients on real estate projects in London and two years of experience working in the Middle East.
Alice is focused on delivering strong commercial outcomes and has developed close relationships with many of the firm's key clients.
Alice has also been involved in Islamic financing transactions, helping clients with the real estate and construction aspects of large development/infrastructure/oil and gas projects whilst based in our Dubai office.
Alice has spent time on secondment at the British Airports Authority working with its in-house legal team on general commercial and property transactions. She has also been on secondment to Qatari Diar's UK office in an interim General Counsel role.
Alice's experience includes advising:
- Brookfield and Oxford Properties on a major pre-letting of a substantial part of Two London Wall Place, one of the two buildings forming the 600,000 sq ft London Wall Place prime office scheme in the City of London
- Hammerson on the sale of the majority of its UK office portfolio to Brookfield Office Properties for aggregated cash proceeds of £518 million
- Oxford Properties and a Far Eastern Sovereign Wealth Fund on their acquisition of the 497,021 sq ft Blue Fin Building in London for £415 million
- Qatari Diar on its three way joint venture with Delancey and APG to combine the residential developments at East Village and Elephant and Castle in London and create a £1.4 billion JV vehicle for rented housing
- Salesforce.com Inc on its letting of four floors in Salesforce Tower (formerly Heron Tower) in the City of London